It’s that wonderful time of year – trees are up, gift shopping is in full gear, and Christmas music is playing everywhere. How can you bring this joy and excitement to your brand’s social media pages? Here are six simple ideas:
- Change your cover and/or profile photos. This is a quick and easy way to draw new attention to your page. Make your cover photo something seasonal like a decorated Christmas tree, a holiday meal, or seasonal cookies and eggnog. You can change up your profile photo too. Just make sure your brand is still recognizable.
- Take a holiday poll. This is a great way to engage your fans and followers. Ask them about their holiday traditions, favorite seasonal foods or Christmas movies, or what they want for presents this year.
- Give back. It is the season of giving! Make a donation or work with your team to help your community in some way. Share your event photos on social media so your customers can see which charities are important to you and your brand.
- Share baking and cooking tips. Tis the season of baking cookies for exchanges and preparing that big Christmas meal. Share tips and tricks to help your customers along the way. Don’t have any of your own? Do a little research and share the links to your findings.
- Post holiday facts. Everyone loves a little trivia. From holiday origins to seasonal food holidays, give your fans and followers a little knowledge that they can share at their Christmas parties and get-togethers.
- Wish your customers happy holidays! Don’t forget to schedule posts wishing your fans and followers happy holidays. Let them know you care and appreciate their business.