Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc. (AWG) is the nation’s largest cooperative food wholesaler to independently owned supermarkets, serving over 3,800 locations in more than half of the states in the country from ten distribution centers. The Sales Services department is hiring a Shopper Engagement Platform Specialist. To learn more about the Shopper Engagement Platform, read this recent article about the program.
The Shopper Engagement Platform Specialist will assist the SEP Supervisor in building a strong relationship with vendors,
* Build, grow & cultivate strong relationships with vendors and category management team to generate support in retailer shopper engagement platform
* Facilitate art for
* Lead the development of multi-touchpoint shopper marketing
* Gain alignment with key internal stakeholders by defining and sharing vision, strategy
* Communicate shopper engagement platform objectives including triggers, promotions, direct mail pieces, email template building, and
* Work directly with retailers, troubleshooting any issues they
* Collaborate with provider and retailer on program launch, developing timelines and dates for program introduction.
* Coordinate all aspects of vendor marketing annual plan development
* Collaborate with retailers, internal teams, and vendors to ensure
* Communicate via multiple platforms to present strategic plans for retailer execution.
* Continually assess and redefine all components of vendor
* Work cross-functionally with dispersed ad groups to tie into promotions and sales plans.
* Aggregate, summarize and present analysis of post-promotional activity to all stakeholders involved to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* 4-year degree in Advertising/Marketing/Business
* 1-3 years’ experience in marketing/communications
* Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to execute resourcefully across multiple tasks
* Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, flexible and team-oriented environment while managing one’s own time and responsibilities effectively
* Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
* Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
* Solid analytic and measurement skills and the ability to create meaningful recaps to demonstrate campaign effectiveness.
To apply for this position, go here and search for Shopper Engagement Platform Specialist.